Wednesday, May 11, 2011

230 Pictures... later

Yeah, so I went on a bus trip and took over 230 pictures. I have been too busy to go through them... But I did take 7 short videos, since it can capture more than a lot of pictures. So this should keep you over till I sort of the rest. :)
Japan is really a beautiful place. I have never seen water that was bluer. It looks chemically altered.















Yeah, I will work on some other posts that involve more than just some pictures.


My Japanese is coming along, I am finally learning the second alphabet. So hopefully I will be able to read a lot more. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Rexford. It was wonderful skyping last night. Is it ok to drink chemically altered water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the videos. The water is gorgeous. It seems so "quiet" there!!! :) Bethany

    ReplyDelete