Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello World ^_^

Welcome to "Hikari No Akita". The purpose of this blog is two fold. I hope to post information that students that decide to come to Akita International University (or Japan in general) will find useful. Also I think this probably the best way to keep people informed about my stay here at Akita Japan. Facebook chat and mass emails do not seem suitable to me.  :/


So, here is useful background information that you may need to read this blog. At the moment (hopefully not for long) , I know very little Japanese at all. Not exactly a good thing, however, it makes this that much more of an adventure. 
By reading this blog, you also agree to the following disclaimer. :)
(I think the years of wanting to be a lawyer have taken its toll)


Disclaimer:  
We at Hikari no Akita can not be held responsible in any way from any loss, damage, etcetera that may have happened from following information posted or implied at this blog. 


I do not claim to be knowledgeable about Japan, Akita, or anything of the sort.
Therefore if I post some blatantly wrong, please correct me in a appropriate manner. Overtly rude comments will be deleted!
End of Disclaimer.


May the Rest of the blog be much more fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment